Projects can be created by workers
Projects can now be created by workers without gaining them full edit access rights to the associated customer. From now on, rights for adding time entries are sufficient.
Your employee can create projects like this:
- In the project-dropdown of the form “Add time entry”, he will find the function “new project”.
- In the time clock, there is a plus button on the top right of the projects list.
If the worker just has the right to add time entries to the associated customer, he can only add new projects by name. Full editing rights allow to enter enhanced details, for example the budget.
The time clock already offers this new feature. For all apps and desktop applications we will provide updates soon. Due to the release processes in the app stores, it may take several days.
Update 12 April 2016:
- The update is now available in the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store
- An update for Windows can be downloaded here
- An update for Mac is expected to be available at the end of the month
Update 04 May 2016:
- The update for the Mac app is now available in the App Store